French Substitute Plan/Sub Plans - Easy Print&Go with 6 activities For any Level

Monday, March 11, 2019
Here is the link to all the substiture resources on the HoustonFrenchTeacher TPT Store.

French Substitute Plan - Easy Print and Go with 6 activities as Sub Plan
This is a very easy sub plan for any level! I rarely have a substitute who knows French, so I always rely on this plan in order for my students to stay productive while I am absent. I usually print out the vocabulary set/list for my next chapter or current chapter (depending if I want them to master the current vocabulary or get prepared for the next unit) and assign the activities to practice their vocabulary. The 6 activities should keep your students busy. I teach a block schedule of 90 minutes and most of my students just finish on time. This product contains 6 activities that go with a vocabulary list/set:
*Activity 1 - Copying Vocabulary
*Activity 2 - Word Search
*Activity 3 - Matching Vocabulary
*Activity 4 - Writing
*Activity 5 - Picture Vocabulary
*Activity 6 - Matching Square Vocabulary Puzzle
Included in this set:
-Cover page – 1 page
-Teacher's notes to students – 1 page
- Activities - 7 pages
Total of 12 pages
RELATED PRODUCT: 
>> French Level 1 Vocabulary List Study Guide (All themes: school,clothing,food...)

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Movies

View All

Sports

View All

Fashion

View All

Travel

Business

Recent Post

Archive

728x90 AdSpace

Music

View All

Entertainment

View All

Music

View All

Education

View All

Random Post

Featured Post

Fashion

Sports

Recent Post

Trending

Slider

Vertical

News

View All

Technology

View All

Spanish

{getPosts} $results={5} $label={Spanish}

Popular Posts

Back to Top