T’es Branche Level 1 Unit 5A - TEB 1.5A - La Famille Sub Plan Vocab & Structure

Monday, March 11, 2019
Here is the link to all the substiture resources on the HoustonFrenchTeacher TPT Store.

Product Description
T’es Branché Level 1 - TEB 1.5A - Unit 5A - La Famille - French Sub Plan including Vocabulary & Structure Notes.

Going to be absent for a day but you do not want your students to be behind in the curriculum? 

This is the best French Substitute plan for teachers who are using T’es Branché textbook. This is the Sub plan that I am relying when I need to be absent. I have notes for all the Vocabulary List/Set for the specific units and all the Structure Notes that need to be covered in the textbook.
This French Substitute Plan is as easy as Print and Go with 6 activities. I write clear expectations to my students on the sub packet and assign the activities to practice their vocabulary and grammar. The 6 activities should keep your students busy. 

I teach a block schedule of 90 minutes and most of my students just finish on time. My students actually enjoyed the packets as the activities are fun and my sub teachers have been pleased as my students knew what they were expected to complete during my absence. 

This product contains 6 activities: 
*Activity 1 - Copying Vocabulary
*Activity 2 - Word Search (create your own)
*Activity 3 - Matching Vocabulary (create your own)
*Activity 4 - Writing
*Activity 5 - Picture Vocabulary (create your own)
*Activity 6 - Matching Square Vocabulary Puzzle (create your own)
TEB NOTES - Content included:
Notes - Vocabulary - TEB 1 - Unit 5A - La famille
Notes - Vocabulary - TEB 1 - Unit 5A - Les descriptions (cheveux, yeux, taille) 
Notes - Vocabulary - TEB 1 - Unit 5A - Conversation (how do I ask what someone is like/ how do I point out ressemblances?)
Notes - Vocabulary - TEB 1 - Unit 5A - Numbers 1000, 1 million etc... 
Notes - Structure - TEB 1 - Unit 5A - Possessive Adjectives

Included in this set: 
-Cover page – 1 page 
-Teacher's notes to students – 1 page 
- Vocab Notes - 2 pages
- Structure Notes - 1 page
- Activities - 7 pages Total of 12 pages 

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Movies

View All

Sports

View All

Fashion

View All

Travel

Business

Recent Post

Archive

728x90 AdSpace

Music

View All

Entertainment

View All

Music

View All

Education

View All

Random Post

Featured Post

Fashion

Sports

Recent Post

Trending

Slider

Vertical

News

View All

Technology

View All

Spanish

{getPosts} $results={5} $label={Spanish}

Popular Posts

Back to Top